What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (e.g. computer, mobile phone or tablet) when you browse the Internet. Cookies allow a website to recognize your device and remember your preferences, user ID and other information. They can also be used to track how you use a website and for analytics purposes.
Types of Cookies Used
We use different types of cookies on our Website, including:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are essential cookies that are necessary for the functioning of our Website. They cannot be turned off in our systems.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Website. They help us to improve the performance of our Website, and to understand which pages are the most and least popular.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your language preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertising that is more relevant to you and your interests, based on your browsing activity.
We also use third-party cookies on our Website, including:
- Analytics cookies: We use Google Analytics to track Website usage and to understand how visitors interact with our Website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
- Social media cookies: We use social media buttons and widgets from platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. These cookies allow the social media platforms to track your browsing activity on our Website, and to personalize their advertising to you based on your interests.
You can manage cookies through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
Please note that if you block cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website.